Continuing Education and Tax Conferences
1. Members receive a discount on all PAAK sponsored seminars.
2. New Members receive a $50.00 coupon to be used on any seminar in the first year after they join.
3. Seminars are sponsored in all areas of the state, including Garden City, Topeka, Wichita and Kansas City.
1. Active Legislative Committee that monitors tax legislation as well as "right to practice" issues.
2. Lobbyist, Dick Carter, brings professional direction to legislative matters.
3. Our Legislative Social is an annual opportunity to converse with legislators from around the state.
1. The Liaison Committee meets regularly with representatives from the IRS, KDOR, SOS and others.
2. You have the opportunity to present this Committee with concerns and issues you have with these agencies.
3. The Liaison Committee represents your concerns with state and federal agencies.
PAAK Annual Convention
1. First time Convention attendees receive the registration fee free.
2. This year's Convention will be in Dodge City, KS, September 20-23.
3. The Annual Installation Banquet and dance is where Association Officers and Directors are installed.
Support Annual Scholarships
1. The 3rd Annual Michael R. Olivier (President 2001) Memorial Golf Tournament will be May 14 at Colbert Hills to benefit:
2. the Floyd E. Lietz (President 1970) Scholarship Fund. This fund managed by the Scholarship Committee awards scholarships annually to juniors and seniors with Accounting Majors at statewide Universities and Colleges.
Kansas Public Accountant - Newsletter